Thursday 30 March 2017

Sniper!

Been a while since posted; away at the weekend and still trying to recover stuff from flooded shed. Ordered a new carry case for my Fallschirmjager from Feldherr which should be with me Monday (should give me motivation to at least get 750 points worth painted).

Speaking of Fallschirmjager I've got a couple of squads half done and I finished off my Sniper team. Pictures are crap - couldn't get camera on phone to focus properly sorry.

Jeez, they look even worse on here - in reality the bases have come out really well with variations of colour - have to get my actual camera out at some point.

3 More Regiments
Last night I also did a bit more work on my Austrians once the kids had gone to sleep; my plan is to split each session I get now in half - some on my Lobositz forces and the other on either my Fallschirmjagers, Frostgrave or Vietnam stuff just to keep me going.

I've also ordered a couple more bags of bits from Baccus before their price rise towards end of April, get your orders in fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment