Monday 20 March 2017

Hundred Up!

So One Hundred posts on here for a blog I keep primarily for myself, albeit its nice to know people are looking :). I've no pictures to show you; life has been hectic at moment and I've been doing (as I keep promising) more of a production line on my work (although not the most effective).

Having said all that I should have a fair few bits to show soon as well as news that I will hopefully doing the Lobositz game this summer, so a reason to keep going with it. I also hope to be playing bolt action soon - although working my list out - I've realised I may not have the figures witht he right equipment.

Also going to get my MDF buildings based and painted - need to make fairly generic as meant to be for both Frostgrave and South Italy - might be pushing that one!

Finally, I've decided on my OPFOR for Bolt Action against my Fallschirmjager as US Combat Engineers - basing it around 16th Engineer Battalion (1st Division) - although with the flexibility to remove the M3s and use as Engineers from an Infantry Division.

US Combat Engineer Platoon (16th Armored Engineers) - 10 Dice
All Regular
2nd Lt + Buddy
1st Squad: NCO (SMG), 1 BAR, 8 Rifles
2nd Squad: NCO (SMG), 1 BAR, 8 Rifles
2 x MMG Teams
1 Bazooka Team
2 x M3 H/Track (Both with 1 addtional MMG)
1 Jeep
1 2 1/2 Ton Dump Truck

So its a case of spotting bargains and building up slowly (based around the Armoured Fist box set). I also intend to do a Sherman Dozer to maintain the theme when I go to 1000+ points.

As per usual, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment