Wednesday 1 March 2017

2 More Down

I'm sure you're sick of these now - units are coming out looking very similar (slight variations unit to unit in lapels/turnbacks/cuffs and colours) but I am moving along. I've now got just one Infantry Regiment to do for Lobositz and one Grenadier Regiment.
30th Infantry Regiment
Last night I got 2 more done and they were the 30th Infantry and the 7th Infantry - who I've been putting off due to them having pink lapels etc and me not having pink paint (finally just mixed some up).
3rd Infantry Regiment
So after those 2 being completed I have 10 Infantry Regiments.
BR: 17,20,21,27,30
FR: 3,5,7,9,13


So I'm getting there; just a few bits left - not sure if I'm going to get some Dragoons done or maybe start on the Austrians which I managed to spraycoat a batch of last night. Alternatively I may well go back to my Bolt Action Fallschirmjagers to mix it up.
Infantry, Grenadiers and Artillery, Cavalry
Final thing to mention, I'm undecided both on when and how I'm going to base these - I might get the texture on the Prussians once I'm finished with them just to give some extra protection (especially to the artillery which have the wheels hanging in the air on some of the models.


No comments:

Post a Comment