Wednesday 22 March 2017

Tale of Three Armies

So I've currently got 3 Forces that I'm working on at the moment although I'm also going to go through my 10mm stuff and see what I've got there too, due to the shed flood issues.

Got a few bits done last night but I'll show some more pictures of these once I've got a decent amount finished. Closest to finished is my Prussian Army - just short commanders and some Kuirassiers and Dragoons.
Prussian Army
I have also started on my Austrians to oppose these, and I've already got all of the Artillery done - ALL OF IT (2 stands).
2 Regiments of Austrian Infantry and the 2 Units of Artillery I need.
Finally I have my Bolt Action force. Everything to the left of the armour is done so I reckon I'm about a quarter of the way through.
Although its not a priority, I had a bit of a go at my StuG last night (getting nowhere near a 750 point list), heavily washed in brown and I'm going to give a light green too I think. Decals go on and then its going to be sand glued to tracks and road wheels before a lot of drybrushing.

I then need to get myself a decent carry case.

Next up - the return of Sch'yyrk.

No comments:

Post a Comment