Friday 10 March 2017

From the Tallest to the Smallest

Last night I got on with a few bits, and I'm quite pleased with the results albeit I need to start production lining and getting stuff done for both armies.
Scale Variations
So as previously shown, I was working on my Fallschirmjager 8cm Mortar and I got this done. Meant to represent Southern Italy hence the dusty ground.
The stages of the basing went: 
  1. Polyfilla to give weight and texture
  2. Grassy patches attached (sticky bases)
  3. Sand mix glued on
  4. Models and base washed
  5. Dry brushed base and boots

Whilst the stages of this were drying I got in with more Lobositz bits. I already have 2 Grenadier units for the Prussians but the first one I did weren't there. As I have 4 units worth of models I figured I may as well dot he right ones and so here they are.
5/20 Grenadiers
I also completed one of the 2 bases of Austrian Artillery required.


Playing DnD on Saturday so doubt I'll get much painted although I may try and get a few bits done tonight if I've got everything sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment