Wednesday 27 July 2016

28mm!

You might have noticed but all my finished models are small - either 6mm or 10mm. I've tried bigger before but never got a good result so I've never really committed to it.

Well with Frostgrave I have every intention of fielding a properly painted warband - besides I'll only need a few models for me and missus.

So I stepped into the breach with one of my Man-At-Arms and here is the (nearly) finished result - I'm going to colour code our warbands so for my force there will be light green. I haven't decided on the bases yet so I'll post more pictures when I've done a few.
Thor Rune on Shield
My force is based upon a Nordic force with an Enchanter Wizard so I have picked those with this style helmet and each model with a shield will get a nordic rune symbol.
Blade
The difference that a wash makes - picking up the details within the cloak.
Rear View
I am undecided as to how to base them - snow limits them for other settings, grass and mud looks out of place in  Felstad and the tunnels beneath - also looks out of place if using in D&D setting in a dungeon. So I've got 3 choices:
  1. Standard mud and grass
  2. Snow and rubble
  3. Cityscape
Choices, choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment