Wednesday 13 July 2016

Little By Little

I know it seems like a flurry of action but there's not actually much happening - just a little by little - mostly just finishing off the odd bit. But if I clear a bit of space I can get on with some more complete projects which will hopefully be a bit more impressive. And I'll also post a picture showing everything!
Last Nights Work Drying
Shocking picture I know but I was hiding out in the shed. At the back, left to right there is a Sdkfz222 which just needs cavalry markings, 3 HMGs which need texture and my Bicycle Battalion HQ. On the front row from Left-Right, I've got the 3 Early War Panzers which just need divisional markings, 6 StuG III/StuH '42 which I've given a wash to try and reduce how bright yellow they look. Finally in the shadows is my Brigade Command stand for my final Canadian Infantry Brigade - this brigade has been half painted for a long time so a bit of work and should be able to significantly increase my force.
Brigade Command
Its an excessive vehicle but there is no Divisional Commanders in Spearkrieg Commander so I'd rather use it for this than have it sitting around doing nothing. Also helped that I had a spare finished officer model from when I downsized my command stands.




No comments:

Post a Comment