Thursday 14 July 2016

Plans for Lobositz




As mentioned yesterday, I am doing little bits, slowly moving forward. For instance last night I started basing my Panzerjager Abteilung for my Cavalry Division as well as starting to paint my Prussian Army in 6mm.

King Frederick with IR3
This is more of a project moving forward and I've got a scenario both for Volley and Bayonet and Honours of War for the Battle of Lobositz - the first major battle of the Seven Years War. So as such I'm going to base my Infantry up by Regiment to match the Regiments that were there - I know most of the time I won't be able to match it up perfectly but I wanted some variation between units. In 6mm this is quite basic but I reckon I can detail lapels, collars, cuffs and turnbacks. As such I have used Kronoskaf to work out what regiments had what - I also have a set of the colours from Baccus to distinguish further.

Regiment
Lapel
Collar
Cuff
Turnback
3
None
Red
Red
Red
5
Cream
Cream
Cream
Red
7
Pink
Pink
Pink
Red
9
Red
Red
Red
Red
13
White
White
White
Red
17
White
White
White
Red
20
Red
Red
Red
Red
21
None
Red
Red
Red
27
Red
Red
Red
Red
30
None
None
Red
Red
36
None
White
White
Red
In total for the Prussians I will need the following (with what I have the models for in brackets):
  • 11 Infantry Regiments (12)
  • 2 Grenadier Regiments (4)
  • 1 Hussar Regiments (3)
  • 4 Dragoon Regiments (3)
  • 9 Kurassiers (6)
  • 4 Artillery (6)
So there are a few bits I need (and obviously an OPFOR) but its a strong start.

No comments:

Post a Comment