Monday 11 July 2016

Panzer Grey

Continuing this no plan painting action; some of which is because my polyfilla ran out so I can't base anything right now.

First I pulled out my small collection of Early War Panzers and decided to repaint them. Unfortunately I seem to have lost most of their turrets so I am left with a single PzIII 37mm, 2 PzIII 50mm and a PzIV with a short 75mm. However having painted them in a lighter grey I then used a brown wash and they look really good. I just need to add some appropriate markings and base them and this can be the core of a battlegroup to support my cavalry. Better pictures will follow.
Panzers!
 I'm also fleshing out my Cavalry - painting support weapons and starting on the building blocks for the 2nd Regiment.
HMGs
Whilst I had the grey out I've been working on my elephants (the cavalry have gone away to make some room). So far I think they look ok.
Heffalumps
Still doing bits and bobs - need to get more bases and just keep motoring. Still got a brigade of half painted Canadian Infantry to finish!


No comments:

Post a Comment