Friday 9 September 2016

Prussian Army Update and Soviet Anti Tank Guns

So last night I got a little bit of texturing done and thought I'd recap as to where I am with my Prussians - was a pleasant surprise.
Current Prussian Force
Considering that I'm just getting bits of time here and there - I think its starting to take shape.
Infantry Regiments
The infantry bases look awesome, especially when I've completed all 16 I currently have!
Close Up of 9th and 5th Infantry Regiments
And the heavy cavalry are done (for now) - just some more Hussars and the Dragoons to come.
Cuirassiers
1st Hussars
More Cuirassiers
On another note - I need to decide how I am going to base my Grenadiers - these are supposed to be shock troops so I've been thinking about basing them in a bit more dense formation. So if anyone has an opinion on which way to go between the two below it would be appreciated:
Line
Column
I have also got painted and based (not flocked) my anti-tank guns for my Soviet Regiment - so much to fear for my Panzers (this is early war remember!)

No comments:

Post a Comment