Wednesday 7 September 2016

More Prussian Infantry and a Guest Appearance

So a couple more regiments finished towards Frederick's Army. These ones have got lapels so bit more colour than 3rd Regiment.
9th Infantry Regiment (Red Lapels)
I'm finding I'm getting much better at painting the white straps and am leading less and less to go back over with the blue to neaten them up.
5th Infantry Regiment (Cream Lapels)
5th Infantry Regiment (Cream Lapels)
I've got 1 more regiment at near completion and I'm going to do the 7th Regiment with that one. However after that I'm not sure where to go - one option is to do the regiments at Lobositz as was my original plan, the the other is to do regiments 1-12 as I have the colours already for these. I've got a little time to choose as I have 4 Grenadier units, 3 Dragoons, Command Stands, 2 Hussars and Artillery I can do before them.
Infantry so far
As I was painting these, my missus (JT) was painting her Apprentice for Frostgrave, as my Warband is identified by green, hers is blue - she's even attempted to give mystical blue eyes which I quite like.


All in all a very nice job - just need to make up a load more scenery and we can get going with a few more games of this. In the meanwhile we have been playing quite a lot of Ticket to Ride (great game which we're looking forward to playing with more players which could cause chaos with routes crossing) and the other day we went back to Waterdeep and had a nail biter of a game which I barely won.

Hopefully will get other Infantry Regiment done and some buildings - maybe more Soviets too.

No comments:

Post a Comment