Thursday 11 February 2016

February Update

Don't worry! I'm still painting, still playing boardgames (may have been distracted by Minecraft) but still doing bits (undercoated my Paras for Falklands War for example).

Still thinking away about Game of Thrones "Stag Rampant" game but to an extent put on hold until save up for an army and DW decides where his thoughts are.

Also been listening/watching a lot of Acquisitions Incorporated which if you haven't done then give it a go (all on youtube). However this has made me want to play D&D again (don't know anyone else really whose into it but trying to organise a game presently). So armed with my 5e starter box (which has a much more involved campaign associated with it) a handful of miniatures and my dungeon tiles I'm ready to run it. Just need 3-5 players and we can go!

No comments:

Post a Comment