Tuesday 16 February 2016

A Sign of Things to Come

Having two children under the age of 2 is proving to be very restrictive in terms of painting time - especially now that the boy is old enough to get bored in his play pen and both of them are ill.
However I am hosting a D&D game on Friday (using the 5e Starter Box) with MS, CC, JT, BM and EK (Initials used to kind of hide identity) for which I really need to get a few minis at least made if not painted fully.

I'm using a combination of D&D minis as well as my Frostgrave stuff and even some donkeys from my Vietnam War Stuff but for the baddies I need to get a few bits and bobs glued together (and preferably sprayed). So that is my mission this week. Work, care for sick kiddies/clean house, put boy to bed, paint. Somewhere in there I need to do some training up for American Football Rookie Day too (sit ups and baby bench press).

All of this whilst eating cheap and healthy...

No comments:

Post a Comment