Friday 19 February 2016

A Few Firsts

Its only 2 models but for me its a couple of firsts;

  • 1st time I've used a wash on a model - don't use them on my 10mm models and I didn't use them on my 20mm plastic Napoleonics.
  • 1st time I've painted up larger scale skirmish models - again only previous models which weren't 10mm or smaller were my Napoleonics.
  • 1st completed fantasy models. Planned lots of armies and things - never actually gone for it.
Anyhoo here they are - 2 completed Goblins for tonight (will be backed up by more part painted ones). Awful pictures but they were taken in a rush with my phone camera in bad light.
Archer
I'll get better photos up when I've done them all and based them. I'm doing the breast plates in gunmetal whilst the leather parts are a multi layer of tan and browns.
Swordsman
I'll try get pictures up of what happens tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment