Wednesday 24 February 2016

What Is Next?

Following D&D last Friday, I'm now trying to work out what is next. I have a few bits I could do both for myself as well as to clear some space.

  • Finish WW2 Germans that I have
  • Paint up my 2nd Canadian Infantry Brigade.
  • 6mm Prussian 7YW
  • Falklands War Paratroopers
  • Vietnam War
  • Frostgrave
  • Dystopian Wars Prussian Forces (Will be for sale)
  • Masses of 1/72 Plastic Napoleonics (For Sale)
  • Mass of Plastic WW2 Kits
  • 20" Square Trench Tile for 28mm
So what do people think? I want to clear space especially of the stuff at my parents house and raise enough cash to complete my own forces and put towards a few other bits. So if anyone has any of this on a wishlist let me know as well as any other projects you don't have time to complete especially scenery. This also applies to other models or crafting projects as well as research for orbats.

Similarly if anyone has a good idea of how I can advertise myself then advise would be gratefully received.


No comments:

Post a Comment