Tuesday 11 August 2015

News of a Savage Nature

So for those in the know, I've just moved house - not been to the club in a while - but I'm back tonight. And finally have somewhere to paint! And arrange games.

First of all I've finally finished the commission I started a long time ago for a WW2 US Marine Regiment for Tarawa, really disappointed its taken so long but glad I can finally deliver it. Looking forward to games involving these in future.

For myself I  have three project running concurrently. Firstly I have fallen for Frostgrave hard! I've got a few wizards, the soldiers pack and the rules and these are starting to be put together. Its the first miniatures game I've been able to get the other half to be involved in so very excited to have some games of this.

Secondly, I have my ongoing 10mm WW2 collection growing and I'm determined to get my German Cavalry Division completed to play some early war games supporting Panzer thrusts or flexible defence through the Pripet Marshes.

And finally I have got more 28mm to paint in form of some US Grunts and Viet Cong/NVA to play Savage Worlds (/Tour of Darkness).
So, all exciting and I'll do my best to get WIP pictures on here ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment