Thursday 13 December 2012

Something very different . . .

Didn't think I'd be doing this but its awesome . . .  in fact its an alliance of awesomeness . . . no wait thats not quite right - its AXIS OF AWESOME.

Basically many of you may have heard some of the classics like "four chord song" as performed on no less than British Breakfast television no less.

But they've got a new album out and frankly go and give them a go; if you're into classic comics/cartoons (I'm thinking He-Man, Thundercats, Spiderman) especially the theme tunes then you'll love Skeleton Man.

Oh and probably prepare to be offended at some point.

Anyhoo . . after that random interjection in our lives back to regular business. This weekend I am going to be working hard to finish off terrain for the christmas game at my club and as an extra motivation I'm going to do a how-to guide to making Barbed Wire. And if people like it then I will look at Vlogging it. So comment below and subscribe etc and it will make me work harder, make more scenery and think of more. And if you're really interested I am free for commissions - ust give a message and I'll run through some ideas with you and expand the repertoire - (I'm thinking Star Wars Defensive works?).

No comments:

Post a Comment