Thursday 6 December 2012

Rain - aka not Ideal

So I really meant to finish off my 1st commission tonight but the rains have come big style. Really need to move oot :p

Bikes live in the garage where I work so they need moving to the other shed whilst its wet but I ain't going out in that. So I'm getting snow trousers tomorrow :)

I'll get pics out there asap especially as I've only got til a week tuesday to finish the first couple for the Lancaster Wargames Christmas Game (Last Years Game) 2012.

In the meanwhile I'm sorting all the papers I've previously done and spreading the boardgames fun across the waves. So just to spread it even more, if you fancy playing boardgames in Lancaster in the near future then comment :)

Also for further self plugging I'm on twitter @EnigmaRawsy

No comments:

Post a Comment