Saturday 15 December 2012

Axia-Fish

Now for some very pretty models, unfortunately not either my own work or belonging to me :( but a couple of guys at Lancaster Wargames Club brought this in last week and so I thought I'd give the artist the credit he deserves. Axia-Fish Painting Studio. He is contactable at 87axia@libero.it so if you need models paint to a fantastic standard (particularly large models) get in touch. The pictures speak for themselves so without further a do here they are:

Lizardmen (Teeth!)
Lizardmen Team Photo

Same from further away

Lizardmen Team Photo

Bull Centaur knocked down

Cage

Rearing Bull Centaur
Squabble in the corner
Line of Scrimmage
Counter by the Lizards
Bull Centaur blocking the way
So as you can see, very pretty models, seem fairly robust as well. If you have any comments add below or any requests please contact the studio. Later tonight some of my own work and tomorrow that how-to guide to barbed wire.

No comments:

Post a Comment