Tuesday 14 February 2017

Valentine's Day



So it's the 14th February, the day predescribed to show the one you're with how much you care etc. I'm no good at showing that stuff and I tend to show it at random indeterminate times and certainly not enough. But hey, enough about that - today's entry.
Seen on Facebook
As a matter of point - I just had a look at on this day and frankly its a depressing day - the majority of events are not pleasant (e.g Bombing of Dresden) although if you're looking for a games night with your other half (good luck with that one) - there was always the Battle of Cape St. Vincent back in 1797. Ooh found one - Bolero happened back in 1984!

Anyway, I'm getting there with Project Lobositz - painted 13/32 stands of my Prussians of what I have although I need another pack of Kuirassiers. I've also finally got some bronze paint so the artillery can get done and hopefully should be a quick job.
Prussian Field Pieces

Prussian Artillery Uniform
Again got to thank those at Kronoskaf for their collection of data. It's truly incredible everything they've collected.

Just need to find a job where I can use these research skills to good use.



No comments:

Post a Comment