Friday 10 February 2017

Lobositz Update

Not much exciting to show but I am moving forward with the Lobositz project as well as slowly moving with Fallschirmjager force.

The fallschirmjager now have a Kettenkrad, 28mm AT gun and an MG42 on a tripod constructed and undercoated. So for now the force is all together - just need to finish painting it all up.

For Lobositz I have a map, Volley and Bayonet orbats which I have in full detailed format, simplified format and have now made labels to put on bases. I need to colourise these and print on a colour printer but I'm happy with the formatting on them.

Prussian Infantry
Painting wise I have now done the following:
  • 6 Infantry Regiments
  • 2 Combined Grenadier Regiments (1 half needs brass fronts painting on helmets)
  • 6 Kuirassier Regiments
  • 1 Hussar Regiment
Still to paint for Prussians:
  • 6 Infantry Regiments
  • 2 Combined Grenadier Regiments
  • 3 Dragoon Regiments
  • 2 Hussar Regiments
  • 6 Artillery Batteries (Undecided on basing)
  • Command Stands
Still need but not got for Prussians:
  • 3 Kuirassier Regiments
On top of that I've got my Austrians (and Hungarians) to paint.

I may well need more standard bases - I will need some skirmish bases for Austrian Grenzers as well as whatever I'm going to base commanders on.

Other things to do:
  • 10 village bases (9 wood, 1 stone) - probably just bigger than 3"x3"
  • 1 chapel sector (big enough to fit skirmish base)
  • Roads (including sunken road section)
  • 6 Single and 4 Double Vineyard Sections (probably just bigger than 3"x3")
  • Major River (Elbe)
  • Stream (and ponds)
  • Colourised and Laminated Order of Battles
  • Colourised and Laminated Maps (For deployment)
  • Colourised and Laminated Quick Play Rules

No comments:

Post a Comment