Tuesday 24 January 2017

Gaming Plan 2017

Its a bit late in the day but here we go, my gaming plan for this year.

Morecambe Bay Storm

First of all training for the Storm; as of Thursday I'm going to be back on cycling to and from work. Once training proper starts will endeavour to attend 2 sessions a week (at least 1) and will make up any missed sessions with a workout.
Will also be starting on 7 minute workout (twice a day) to get trim.
As time goes on I'm sure this will evolve appropriately.

Existing Models

I have a number of units I have already got models for and need to be painted in the following priorities:

Bolt Action Fallschirmjager 28mm
Frostgrave Forces 28mm - not just for use in Frostgrave but also potentially for DnD, Lion Rampant and Evernight Campaign for Savage Worlds
Spearkrieg 10mm - got a load of stuff including completion of Airborne Division and commandos
Seven Years War 6mm
Tour of Darkness Vietnam Forces 28mm
Modern Naval Forces in 1/3000

Forces to Buy

I've got plenty to go at at the moment and I don't currently see anything likely - only possibility would be an OPFOR for either Bolt Action or Seven Years War. Gates of Antares is a thought but nothing more at the moment. Reinforcements my be bought if needed for Bolt Action but I don't see anything else anywhere at moment.

Tabletop Games to Play

Priority at the moment is to get my Bolt Action force done and a few practice games so that I can take part in a campaign at House Lancaster Gaming.

My Spearkrieg forces will definitely get a few run outs and me and JT will continue with our Frostgrave campaign. I'd like to actually play in a RPG campaign but time away from house isn't able to be on a regular set basis so I'd probably have to run myself for now - Storm takes priority on this front I'm afraid. I may have a look through the Evernight campaign and see if I have sufficient figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment