Tuesday 30 August 2016

3rd Prussian Infantry Regiment

So, was involved in a car accident on Tuesday evening, rear ended and still incredibly sore. So painting as been limited as sitting for long periods isn't great, having said that I've been reasonably organised so although I've not much finished I do now have huge amounts of stuff half painted.

Having said that, I always like to get something done so here is my first attempt at 6mm Infantry - painting in strips isn't as bad as I thought it might be, also a way to go quicker is to do the details and not be too bothered if you overlap on either an area you haven't painted or onto the base coat (in this case the blue uniform) and then do one last going over with a fine brush to do the blue again (really sharpens up the lines). Anyway as such here are my attempts at 3rd (Anhalt-Dessau) Prussian Musketeer Regiment.

Glue needs cutting back 




I also have got the 6 Cuirassier Regiments completed and they have even been textured - just need to decide how I'm going to paint the bases.
Moving forward we'll see how we go - Lobositz is still the target I think as a battle to make a force for but I may look at something else if I can find a smaller one. Austria will definitely be the opponents at first and then maybe French. Depends who else will play :p

No comments:

Post a Comment