Friday 19 October 2018

Hills For Sale

Just wanted to give you an example of the hills I am making and selling both through here and at Lancaster Board and Sword.


Here is a few of the selection of hills I'm producing. As you can imagine there is not going to be a fixed shape or size as these are handmade.


Once these are completed then I will be bulk building a few outcrops and linear terrain. This first selection of hills is my desert range - although they also fit in quite nicely with my Southern Italy/Sicily based Fallschirmjager.






The minis you see are from Warlord games and are a range of plastic and metal miniatures. There seems to be a good range of places that they can stand - an issue with a lot of hills I have witnessed.

If you have any requests for either a listed product or something you'd like on commission then please contact me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment