Monday 20 June 2016

Underpainting

So I had a couple of hours to myself this weekend and decided to review what minis I had. And all in all wasn't a bad time productivity wise.

My bicycle battalion got there texture added to their bases ready to be painted, and a few other early war cavalry support assets got undercoated. Also decided to undercoat my Carthaginian Army or at least bits of it before the spraycan ran out - this is a project I started over 5 years ago - woops! If I get on with this I might - might I say - get a Republican Roman Army to face them.

In other news I also wondered if anyone had any experience with RPGs in a box. I've got a few actual RPG sets but its really hard to get the continued interest in people to come along and play and really get into it. I also really want to play for once rather than DM. So suggestions and volunteers please!

No comments:

Post a Comment