Tuesday 3 November 2015

Frostgrave Game 2

Bit of a delay but hey.  So ended up playing a Frostgrave against MD at the club. Didn't tkae many pictures and a week in past now but I'll remember what I can.

Again rolled for The Keep but this time there was just 2 of us - both with a games experience behind us. However MD had got a lot more from his game and his Summoner Warband frightened me with Templars and numerous items.

Again in pregame I rolled my potion so ended with a demon - which this time I summoned.
My warband sneaks forward
The game was close - his possessed Templar was worrying but I managed to keep myself in it through mass castings of strength and enchant weapon on my thugs which I was willing to throw away.

Demon confronts the Possessed, Glowing Templar
Eventually  (through annoying use of telekinesis) MD got 4 treasures and I got 2. Katla the Warhound died but everyone else was ok, I think MD just lost an archer. Fortunately I rolled amazingly afterwards and got 200gc and 2 grimoires! Just need to pick my 2 level ups.

Tonight will either be another Frostgrave or Crescent and Cross. And with my shed cleared - huzzah! Should have a mass sweep on painting - may have unearthed my 1941 German Cavalry Division.

No comments:

Post a Comment