Thursday 7 February 2013

Actual Splurge

So, the weirdest thing happened to me tonight, my dad told me he loved me. I'm a bit scared to be honest, its not happened in many a year! It could be bad news or it could be that I told him about how shit my head got last year - woops.

With respect to that time, I messed a lot of things up around then so for those that it applies to - in fact anyone I've done something stupid to; here is a very public apology.

But the future is bright - finally moved out from home, got a job and some plans (not enough really but oh well :p).


So now for the weekend ahead; I'm going to pick up my next commission from home to get worked upon. Watching the rugby, few bevvies at pub and maybe a boardgame if got nothing else (cheap weekend :p).

So as such; Boardgame anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment